- Face coverings must be worn at all times over the nose and mouth.
- Players and volunteers must not enter the dome prior to our 8:00 time slot. Spectators will not be allowed.
- There will be no gathering in the lobby.
- Restrooms are available. The drinking fountain will not be operational.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing whenever possible.
- Players will be broken into pods based on positions. There will be a maximum of 15 in each pod.
- Temperatures will not be checked on site. Check prior to attending.
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing the following symptoms
Optional Sunday workouts in the dome will start on January 10th from 8 - 9 p.m. and run through March 7th with no workouts on Feb 7th. The workouts are open to all returning players and new players planning on trying out for the Crimson Baseball program this year. The cost of the workouts is $100, which will be collected at the first session.
Please complete player information on the form below and also feel free to sign up for open volunteer slots: